• What are some top things you are hoping to learn about or gain today?
• What would you like to learn about the relationship between soil moisture and wildfire?
• What are your main sources for information on current wildfire danger conditions?
• What are your main sources for information on current soil moisture conditions?
• What is something interesting that you learned today?
• What are some opportunities for soil moisture monitoring and modeling to benefit applied fire modeling and fire danger rating?
• What are some of the main obstacles?
• What are some next steps you would like to take in response to the things you heard or the people you met today?
• What is the best format for decision-making related to fire management (data types, maps, etc.)?
• What time interval of fire risk (or soil moisture information) is most helpful/feasible to support decision making and risk assessment (hourly, daily, weekly, etc.)?
• What is the most appropriate spatial resolution of information for stakeholders?